The Fireplace Suite in Main Beach House
The Fireplace Suite in Main Beach House offers an open floor plan with the living area featuring a stone fireplace (we supply the firewood), a full kitchen and dining area, a king size bed and a double euro-lounger sofa. The bathroom has a luxurious, two-person whirlpool tub with skylight to enhance the romantic atmosphere. The Fireplace Suite enjoys a spectacular 180 degree view of Dungeness Bay and features a comfortable sitting area, a completely equipped kitchen including microwave, a 3/4 size refrigerator, stove and all pots, pans, dishes and utensils. Coffee and tea are provided, hairdryer, fine microfiber bathrobes, cable TV, VCR, DVD with over 200 classic movies to watch, and CD player. We also offer high speed, wireless internet access for all of our guests to use.
Private outside entrance.
Base price is for up-to two guests*
(*$20 per person per night for additional guests)
Best for two. Accommodates four.
The Fireplace/BayView Suite – The Fireplace Suite and the BayView Room have adjoining doors. If you rent both rooms, we can open the doors up between them making for a nice two room, two bath, full kitchen suite with fireplace .
Accommodates seven. Privacy for four.
- King bed and a double euro-lounger sofa
- Comfortable sitting area
- Wood burning fireplace
- Two person whirlpool tub with shower
- Fine, microfiber bathrobes
- Completely equipped, full kitchens including microwave, 3/4 size refrigerator, coffee maker and stove
- Private deck with Adirondack chairs
- Cable TV, VCR and DVD (over 200 classic movies in our library to watch for free)
- Iron and ironing board
- CD Player
- Coffee and tea are provided