In the summer of 2010, a new meeting space – the Dungeness Bay Lodge was completed adding diversity to the Cottages and convenience for our guests. The Lodge can hold 64 people at round tables and more in classroom style seating. With a service kitchen, two restrooms, a wood burning fireplace (inside and out) and picture windows facing both the mountains and the water, the Lodge makes a great location for retreats and family reunions.
Breathtaking and relaxing views of both the Olympic Mountains and Dungeness Bay while looking out over 7+ acres of grassland makes the Juan de Fuca Cottages an ideal location for your next retreat.
- Wander through the tall grass paths,
- walk the beach collecting shells and rocks,
- gather together for an outdoor campfire,
- take a group kayak adventure
- or hop on a old time bicycle for a ride down Marine Drive.
While the Lodge can host table seating for up to 64 guests - the Cottages and Suites and off-site properties can house up to 50 guests!! Prices vary per event - there is a room charge as well as a per guest charge. Call for a quote!
We have -
- six cottages that sleep four each
- four suites that sleep four each
- two rooms that sleep three each
- one room that sleeps four
In the Dungeness Bay Lodge -
- full, support kitchen – one stove, dishwasher, refrigerator
- two 1/2 bathrooms
- 18 mbs high speed internet connection – very suitable for Simulcast productions
- full conference room technology amenities
- wood-burning, river-rock fireplace
- padded, folding chairs for 50 (indoors only)
- 2 x 4 folding tables
- 3 x 6 folding tables
- swivel, adjustable sewing chairs for 22
- dining – place servings for 50
- pots, pans, utensils
- outdoor bar-b-ques (charcoal)
- outdoor, river-rock, wood-burning fireplace
- one to three break-out meeting rooms for small gatherings
- kayak rentals
- bicycle rentals
- snowshoe rentals
- in-room massages
- in Lodge chair massages (for groups needing an afternoon neck and back refresher!)
- beach campfire pits
Sequim has caterers, photographers, event co-coordinators and more!
Just ask at front desk or call for help planning your next get-together.
The Juan de Fuca Cottages and Suites and the Dungeness Bay Lodge are not available for weddings at this time.