The Honeymoon Cottage
The Honeymoon Cottage – Cozy and romantic! Away from it all and surrounded by fields and quiet. The width of the Olympic Mountains welcomes you right outside your door! The stars at night are a vast canopy over your head as you sit on your private deck. This 400 sq. ft. Cottage sits farthest south on our seven acres yet still enjoys distant water views. A large, luxurious, two-person whirlpool tub, electric river-rock fireplace, 3/4 kitchen - with 5' refrigerator, two burner stove top (no oven), microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kitchen sink, bar area, pots and pans, glasses, plates and silverware. Coffee and tea are provided.
This cottage also has a king bed (photo not updated yet, still shows with queen) and a euro-lounger couch that makes into a full size bed or lounger and a hairdryer, fine microfiber bathrobes, cable TV, VCR and DVD with over 200 classic movies to watch, and CD player.
Base price is for up-to two guests*
(*$20 per person per night for additional guests)
Best for two. Accommodates four.
- King bed and a Euro-Lounger (that makes into a full size bed)
- Comfortable sitting area
- Two person whirlpool tub with shower
- Electric river rock fireplace
- Partial kitchen with sink, dishes, two burner stove top (no oven), microwave, coffee maker & refrigerator
- Private deck with Adirondack chairs
- Desk and chair
- Fine, microfiber bathrobes
- Cable TV, VCR and DVD (over 200 classic movies in our library to watch for free)
- Iron and ironing board
- CD Player
- Coffee and tea are provided
- Pets welcome, by permission with fee (Dogs only, under 75#)