Cottages on the Bay
The three Cottages on the Bay have wonderful Dungeness Bay waterfront views and each has a private porch with two Adirondack chairs. With over 500 sq. ft. each these fully equipped housekeeping units have everything you need to enjoy a stay at the beach! Each Cottage lodging features a queen and a full size bed, a comfortable sitting area, a completely equipped kitchen including microwave, a medium sized refrigerator, stove and all pots, pans, dishes and utensils. Coffee and tea are provided. Each cottage has a luxurious whirlpool tub/shower with skylight, hairdryer, fine microfiber bathrobes, cable TV, VCR and DVD with over 200 classic movies to watch, and CD player. We also offer high speed, wireless internet access for all of our guests to use.
Cozy and quaint and yet modern touches such as in-sink dishwashers and whirlpool tubs.
Come for a day or stay for a week and enjoy the “rest of your life”!
Right outside your door is a gazebo full of board games, cards, books, buckets & shovels for the beach and bar-b-ques – a “detached family room” for all to enjoy!
Base price is for up-to two guests*
(*$20 per person per night for additional guests)
- Queen bed and a full size bed
- Comfortable sitting areas
- Completely equipped, full kitchens including microwave, 3/4 size refrigerator, coffee maker and stove
- Private deck with Adirondack chairs
- One person whirlpool tub/shower with skylight
- Fine, microfiber bathrobes
- Cable TV, VCR and DVD (over 200 classic movies in our library to watch for free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee and tea are provided
- CD Player
- Pets welcome, by permission with fee in some (Dogs only, under 75#)