The TwinView Room
The TwinView Room as it’s name implies, enjoys views of both Dungeness Bay and the Olympic Mountains. The views of the mountains as you sit by the fire and a view of the Bay while sitting on your private deck. This room is quite large with a queen bed and a twin size loveseat sleeper – accommodations for up to three. The TwinView room has added ambiance - it’s own woodstove with a screen to view the fire like a fireplace in the sitting area!! (We supply the firewood.) No kitchen but a small refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster and microwave. Coffee and tea are provided, hairdryer, fine microfiber bathrobes, cable TV, VCR and DVD with over 200 classic movies to watch, and CD player. We also offer high speed, wireless internet access for all of our guests to use. This room has a private bath with a shower only. Private outside entrance.
Best for two. Accommodates three.
The TwinView /Lavender Suite – The Lavender Suite and the TwinView Room have adjoining doors. If you rent both units, we can open the doors up between them making for a nice three room, two bath, full kitchen suite with fireplace .
Accommodates seven. Privacy for four.
- Queen bed and a twin size love seat sleeper
- Comfortable sitting areas
- Wood burning fireplace
- Partial kitchen with microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee maker
- Walk-in shower only inbath
- Private deck with Adirondack chairs
- Fine, microfiber bathrobes
- Cable TV, VCR and DVD (over 200 classic movies in our library to watch for free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee and tea are provided
- CD Player