Why Not Host Your Own Retreat?
Are you looking for a place to hold your quilting retreat? Look no further!
We have a beautiful Lodge that can hold 24 quilters at (1) - 2x4 table each or 12 quilters at (2) - 2x4 tables each. With a service kitchen, two restrooms, a wood burning fireplace (inside and out) and picture windows in the Lodge for quilting and eating and cottages, rooms or suites to sleep in.
Breathtaking and relaxing views of both the Olympic Mountains and Dungeness Bay while looking out over 7+ acres of grassland makes the Juan de Fuca Cottages an ideal location for your next retreat.
- Wander through the tall grass paths, or along Marine Drive for "power walks"
- walk the beach collecting shells and rocks,
- gather together for an outdoor campfire,
- take a group kayak adventure
- or hop on an old time bicycle for a ride down Marine Drive.
We have -
- six cottages that sleep four each (one queen bed, one double bed or sleeper)
- four suites that sleep four each (one queen bed, one queen sofa sleeper)
- two rooms that sleep three each (one queen bed, one loveseat twin sleeper)
In the Dungeness Bay Lodge -
- full, support kitchen – one stove, dishwasher, refrigerator
- two 1/2 bathrooms
- 18 mbs high speed internet connection – very suitable for Simulcast productions
- full conference room technology amenities
- wood-burning, river-rock fireplace
- padded, folding chairs for 50 (indoors only)
- 2 x 4 folding tables
- 3 x 6 folding tables
- swivel, adjustable sewing chairs for 22
- dining – place servings for 50
- pots, pans, utensils
- outdoor bar-b-ques (charcoal)
- outdoor, river-rock, wood-burning fireplace
- kayak rentals
- bicycle rentals
- snowshoe rentals
- in-room massages
- in Lodge - chair massages (for groups needing an afternoon neck and back refresher!)
- beach campfire pits
Sequim has caterers, photographers, event co-coordinators and more!
Just ask at front desk or call for help planning your next get-together.
7am – 9pm PST