The Eagle's Nest
The Eagle’s Nest is located at a private residence, 3/4 mile from the Cottages, off the water but with a distant Straits of Juan de Fuca water and Olympic mountain view through arched windows! This room is upstairs, has private entry, private bath and over 400 sq. ft. to relax in a KING size bed! There is also a twin size bed with a twin size trundle pullout bed underneath, a cherry wood electric fireplace and a light tan leather loveseat. Cozy and romantic! Accommodates four.
3/4 kitchen - (5' refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, toaster oven, kitchen sink, glasses, plates and silverware) a hairdryer, TV- for VCR and DVD use only with over 200 classic movies to watch, and CD player. Coffee and tea are provided. Nothing fancy about the outside and it is above a garage – but inside it is really nice, very private and quiet!
Base price is for up-to two guests*
(*$20 per person per night for additional guests)
- King size bed
- Twin size bed with second twinsize trundle bed underneath
- Comfortable sitting areas
- Electric river rock fireplace
- Partial kitchen with sink, dishes, Microwave, toaster, toaster oven, coffee maker and refrigerator
- Fine, microfiber bathrobes
- TV- for VCR and DVD use only (over 200 classic movies in our library to watch for free)
- Iron and ironing board
- CD Player
- Coffee and tea are provided
- Pets welcome, by permission with fee (Dogs only, under 75#)