Breathtaking and relaxing views of both the Olympic Mountains and Dungeness Bay while looking out over 7+ acres of grassland makes the Juan de Fuca Cottages an ideal location for your next retreat.
- Wander through the tall grass paths,
- walk the beach collecting shells and rocks,
- gather together for an outdoor campfire,
- take a group kayak adventure
- or hop on a old time bicycle for a ride down Marine Drive.
While the Lodge can host table seating for up to 64 guests or outdoor seating for up to 80 - the Cottages and Suites and off-site properties can house up to 64 guests!!
We have -
- six cottages that sleep four each
- four suites that sleep four each
- two rooms that sleep three each
- one full house that sleeps eleven
- one cottage that sleeps two
- one room that sleeps two
In the Dungeness Bay Lodge -
- full, support kitchen – one stove, dishwasher, refrigerator
- two 1/2 bathrooms
- 18 mbs high speed internet connection – very suitable for Simulcast productions
- full conference room technology amenities
- wood-burning, river-rock fireplace
- padded, folding chairs for 50 (indoors only)
- 2 x 4 folding tables
- 3 x 6 folding tables
- swivel, adjustable sewing chairs for 22
- dining – place servings for 50
- pots, pans, utensils
- outdoor bar-b-ques (charcoal)
- outdoor, river-rock, wood-burning fireplace
- one to three break-out meeting rooms for small gatherings
- kayak rentals
- bicycle rentals
- snowshoe rentals
- in-room massages
- in Lodge chair massages (for groups needing an afternoon neck and back refresher!)
- beach campfire pits
Sequim has caterers, photographers, event co-coordinators and more!
Just ask at front desk or call for help planning your next get-together.