Juan de Fuca Quilting Retreat October 19 to 21
Annual Fall Quilting Retreat
Join us at the Juan de Fuca Cottages in Sequim, Washington for three days and two nights of relaxing, companionship, laughter, and of course quilting!
(All night if you want!)This fall we are trying something new – no teaching – we will all be working on our own projects (including Kim!) at our own pace. Also, a first, this will be a “barebones – ala-carte weekend” ~ meaning no meals, prizes, activities or massages included but available at cost. You will be organizing meals together on a “potluck” type basis using the Lodge kitchen.Your package includes:
- 2 nights lodging for two– cottage/room (3-diamond rating) w/all bed/bath linens -private baths, whirlpool tubs, some fireplaces, and full kitchens – daily maid service!
- Dungeness Bay Lodge Meeting Space with wood burning fireplace and picture windows facing the water and the mountains.
- one – 2×4 sewing table per person with swivel chair
Accommodations are priced for up to two in each cottage or room – so to figure a per person price – you divide the cost by two if two of you are sharing a room or cottage!!!
- $300.00 plus tax ~ The BayView Room, TwinView Room, SeaView Room and OlympicView Room
- $340.00 plus tax ~ Cottages on the Bay and the Hideaway Cottage
- $430.00 plus tax ~ Sunset Bay Cottage, Fireplace Room, Lavender Room, the Honeymoon Cottage and K&K Cottage
We book-up for this time of year so you will want to get your $100 non-refundable but yes transferable deposit in early by check to:
The Juan de Fuca Cottages
621 Clark Rd
Sequim, WA 98382 (- please include your email address)
You will then be contacted for the meals and options details.
When planning your weekend – we have another retreat starting on Monday the 22nd so will have a lot of “one night” rooms available for Sunday the 21st, if you want to stay one more night – you can have your entire cottage or room for $125 plus tax!!! Please note this on your reservation. This also gets you into the Lodge until 9am on Monday.
Check-in as early as 2pm on Friday. Checkout of room or cottage by 10am on Sunday but stay until 2pm in the Lodge quilting if you like!
Must Call to sign-up**Limited to first 21 participants**
7am – 9pm PST
Three days not enough? How about 8 days and 7 nights!
October 19 – 26, 2012 – 7 nights / 8 days
Combine our two fall retreats and add a couple more nights!
Cost for both retreats together:
$740 – $870 per person/double occupancy
$590 – $680 per person/triple occupancy (shared bed)
All meals included, prepared and served for you!
Check-in as early as 2pm on Friday. Checkout of room or cottage by 10am on the following Friday but stay until 2pm in the Lodge quilting if you like!