The Hideaway Cottage
The Hideaway Cottage is handicapped accessible, has a queen bed and a full sofa sleeper next to it. This cottage has a bank of windows on two sides for Dungeness Bay waterfront and Olympic mountain views. Two Adirondack chairs facing the mountains for your enjoyment. The Hideaway Cottage lodging features a comfortable sitting area, a completely equipped kitchen including microwave, a small refrigerator, stove and all pots, pans, dishes and utensils. Coffee and tea are provided. This cottage has a luxurious whirlpool tub/shower with skylight, hairdryer, fine microfiber bathrobes, cable TV, VCR and DVD with over 200 classic movies to watch, and CD player. Cozy and quaint and yet modern touches such as an in-sink dishwasher and whirlpool tubs.
We also offer high speed, wireless internet access for all of our guests to use.
Right outside your door is a gazebo full of board games, cards, books, buckets & shovels for the beach and bar-b-ques – a “detached family room” for all to enjoy!
Best for two. Accommodates four.
- Queen bed and a full sofa sleeper
- Comfortable sitting areas
- Completely equipped, full kitchen including microwave, small size refrigerator and stove
- Private deck with Adirondack chairs
- One person whirlpool tub/shower with skylight
- Fine, microfiber bathrobes
- Cable TV and DVD player (over 200 classic movies in our library to watch for free)
- Iron and ironing board
- CD Player
- Coffee maker, Coffee and tea are provided
- Pets welcome, by permission with fee (Dogs only, under 75#)