Jun 19, 2012
I know I talk about this every year – but every year it still amazes me! Almost ran over Momma quail and her covey – of what a dozen? babies yesterday? So cute! And Tom saw the newest fawn just a couple days old in the back 5 acres tall grass – and then another Momma Deer had a pair of twins! This year’s eaglets on Marine Drive have been seen feeding from their parent! A river otter and her pups just getting ready to take off into the wilds! Just so amazing to get to experience it all!
- Blog at Juan de Fuca Cottages
- Crabbing Season Starts!
- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
- Practice Being Present - A Retreat
- Hurricane Ridge
- Fall Colors Apple Cider Pressing!
- Late Summer Warm Weather
- Kayak Trip for Whole Family
- Life-size Gingerbread Houses!
- Trumpeter Swans Return!
- Bicycling Around Sequim
- Winter Playday at Hurricane Ridge
- Summer Fun in the Sun on the Beach
- Farm Day and Barn Dance
- Signs of Fall