Nash’s Farm, 1865 E. Anderson Rd
Farm Day at Nash's!
At Nash’s Farm, 1865 E. Anderson Rd., we are jam-packed with family fun:
* $10 per car load
* Live music with Gil Yslas and Farmstrong
* A delicious catered lunch from Oven Spoonful made from farm-fresh ingredients
* The Veggie Extravaganza with Raw Chef Pamela Ziemann
* Storytelling with children’s author Katherine Pryor and a kids’ spinach harvest
* A great Kids’ Zone with willow wand and crown making
* Pumpkin sculptures
* Tribal Edge demonstrations
* The Community Potluck at 6 pm
* A foot-stompin’ Barn Dance at Nash’s Packing Shed. Dance to the Annie Ford Band from 7:30 to 11 pm. $10 adults, kids under 16 free. Check out some of their tunes on the Annie Ford Band website
Visit the Clallam County Extension’s website for more information about the other 7 farms on the tour.
- Blog at Juan de Fuca Cottages
- Hurricane Ridge
- Fall Colors Apple Cider Pressing!
- Late Summer Warm Weather
- Kayak Trip for Whole Family
- Spring Newborns
- Life-size Gingerbread Houses!
- Trumpeter Swans Return!
- Bicycling Around Sequim
- Winter Playday at Hurricane Ridge
- Summer Fun in the Sun on the Beach
- Signs of Fall