The TwinView - a Queen RoomReserve Compare
The TwinView Room as it’s name implies, enjoys views of both Dungeness Bay and the Olympic Mountains. The views of the mountains as you sit by the fire and a view of the Bay while sitting on your private deck. This room is quite large with a queen bed and a single loveseat sleeper – accommodations for up to three. The TwinView room has added ambiance - it’s own woodstove with a screen to view the fire like a fireplace in the sitting area!! (We supply the firewood.) No kitchen but a small refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster and microwave. Coffee and tea are provided, hairdryer, fine microfiber bathrobes and slippers, cable TV, VCR and DVD with over 200 classic movies to watch, and CD player. We also offer high speed, wireless internet access for all of our guests to use. This room has a private bath with a shower only. Private outside entrance.
Best for two. Accommodates three.
The TwinView Hotel Suite – The Lavender Room and the TwinView Room have adjoining doors. If you rent both rooms, we can open the doors up between them making for a nice three room, two bath, full kitchen suite with fireplace .
Accommodates seven. Privacy for four.
- Comfortable sitting areas
- Coffee and tea are provided
- Fine, microfiber bathrobes and slippers
- Cable TV, VCR and DVD (over 200 classic movies in our library to watch for free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Wood burning fireplace
- Queen bed and a twin love seat sleeper
- Microwave, coffee maker and small refrigerator
- CD Player
- Partial kitchen with microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee maker
- Private deck with adirondack chairs
- The Lodge - Queen Rooms
- Lavender Room
- The BayView - a Queen Room
- The Fireplace Room
- The Honeymoon Cottage
- The Hideaway Cottage
- Cottages on the Bay
- The Sunset Bay Cottage
- The K and K Cottage
- The Anderson Road House
- The Eagle's Nest Overview