The BayView - a Queen RoomReserve Compare
The BayView Room enjoys a spectacular 180 degree view of the Bay, has a queen bed, a single loveseat sleeper and a bath with a one person whirlpool tub. No kitchen but a small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker – coffee and tea are provided. Other amenities include hairdryer, fine microfiber bathrobes and slippers, cable TV, VCR, DVD player with over 200 classic movies to watch, and a CD player. We also offer high speed, wireless internet access for all of our guests to use.
Private outside entrance.
Best for two. Accommodates three.
The Fireplace Hotel Suite – The Fireplace Room and the BayView Room have adjoining doors. If you rent both rooms, we can open the doors up between them making for a nice two room, two bath, full kitchen suite with fireplace .
Accommodates seven. Privacy for four.
- Comfortable sitting areas
- Coffee and tea are provided
- One person whirlpool tub/shower with skylight
- Fine, microfiber bathrobes and slippers
- Cable TV, VCR and DVD (over 200 classic movies in our library to watch for free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Queen bed and a twin love seat sleeper
- Microwave, coffee maker and small refrigerator
- CD Player
- Partial kitchen with microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee maker
- Desk and chair
- Private deck with adirondack chairs
- The Lodge - Queen Rooms
- The TwinView - a Queen Room
- Lavender Room
- The Fireplace Room
- The Honeymoon Cottage
- The Hideaway Cottage
- Cottages on the Bay
- The Sunset Bay Cottage
- The K and K Cottage
- The Anderson Road House
- The Eagle's Nest Overview