The Fireplace RoomReserve Compare
The Fireplace Room offers an open floor plan with the living area featuring a stone fireplace (we supply the firewood), a full kitchen and dining area, a queen size bed and a queen sofa sleeper. The bathroom has a luxurious, two-person whirlpool tub with skylight to enhance the romantic atmosphere. The Fireplace Room enjoys a spectacular 180 degree view of Dungeness Bay and features a comfortable sitting area, a completely equipped kitchen including microwave, a 3/4 size refrigerator, stove and all pots, pans, dishes and utensils. Coffee and tea are provided, hairdryer, fine microfiber bathrobes and slippers, cable TV, VCR, DVD with over 200 classic movies to watch, and CD player. We also offer high speed, wireless internet access for all of our guests to use.
Private outside entrance.
Best for two. Accommodates four.
The Fireplace Hotel Suite – The Fireplace Room and the BayView Room have adjoining doors. If you rent both rooms, we can open the doors up between them making for a nice two room, two bath, full kitchen suite with fireplace .
Accommodates seven. Privacy for four.
- Comfortable sitting areas
- Completely equipped, full kitchens including microwave, 3/4 size refrigerator, and stove
- Coffee and tea are provided
- Fine, microfiber bathrobes and slippers
- Cable TV, VCR and DVD (over 200 classic movies in our library to watch for free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Two person jacuzzi tub with shower
- Queen bed and a queen sofa sleeper
- Wood burning fireplace
- Microwave, coffee maker and small refrigerator
- CD Player
- Private deck with adirondack chairs
- The Lodge - Queen Rooms
- The TwinView - a Queen Room
- Lavender Room
- The BayView - a Queen Room
- The Honeymoon Cottage
- The Hideaway Cottage
- Cottages on the Bay
- The Sunset Bay Cottage
- The Eagle's Nest
- The Anderson Road House Overview