The Sunset Bay CottageReserve Compare
The Sunset Bay Cottage is the lodging located closest to the waterfront and enjoys a 180 degree view of Dungeness Bay. Back in the 1960′s this cottage was named “Low Tide” because of how close to the water it is! The large, side window by the front door has views west, down the Strait of Juan de Fuca while the even larger front window looks out towards the Dungeness Spit and the Dungeness Lighthouse. Lounging in your Adirondack chairs on the front porch you can also look south enjoying spectacular views of the Olympic Mountain range! Sunsets are amazing all year round but particularly so May – October as the sunset views are right outside your door!
Also right outside your door is a gazebo full of board games, cards, books, buckets & shovels for the beach and bar-b-ques – a “detached family room” for all to enjoy!
- Queen bed and a Double bed
- Comfortable sitting areas
- Completely equipped, full kitchens including microwave, 3/4 size refrigerator, and stove
- Coffee and tea are provided
- One person whirlpool tub/shower with skylight
- Electric river rock fireplace
- Fine, microfiber bathrobes and slippers
- Cable TV, VCR and DVD (over 200 classic movies in our library to watch for free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Microwave, coffee maker and small refrigerator
- CD Player
- Private deck with adirondack chairs