The Hideaway CottageReserve Compare
The Hideaway Cottage is handicapped accessible, has a queen bed and a full sofa sleeper next to it. This cottage has a bank of windows on two sides for Dungeness Bay waterfront and Olympic mountain views. Two Adirondack chairs facing the mountains for your enjoyment. The Hideaway Cottage lodging features a comfortable sitting area, a completely equipped kitchen including microwave, a small refrigerator, stove and all pots, pans, dishes and utensils. Coffee and tea are provided. This cottage has a luxurious whirlpool tub/shower with skylight, hairdryer, fine microfiber bathrobes and slippers, cable TV, VCR and DVD with over 200 classic movies to watch, and CD player. Cozy and quaint and yet modern touches such as in-sink dishwashers and whirlpool tubs.
We also now offer high speed, wireless internet access for all of our guests to use.
Right outside your door is a gazebo full of board games, cards, books, buckets & shovels for the beach and bar-b-ques – a “detached family room” for all to enjoy!
Best for two. Accommodates four.
- Queen bed and a full sofa sleeper
- Comfortable sitting areas
- Completely equipped, full kitchens including microwave, 3/4 size refrigerator, and stove
- Coffee and tea are provided
- One person whirlpool tub/shower with skylight
- Fine, microfiber bathrobes and slippers
- Cable TV, VCR and DVD (over 200 classic movies in our library to watch for free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Microwave, coffee maker and small refrigerator
- CD Player
- Private deck with adirondack chairs
- The Lodge - Queen Rooms
- The TwinView - a Queen Room
- Lavender Room
- The BayView - a Queen Room
- The Fireplace Room
- The Honeymoon Cottage
- Cottages on the Bay
- The Sunset Bay Cottage
- The Eagle's Nest
- The Anderson Road House Overview