Cottages on the BayReserve Compare
The three Cottages on the Bay have wonderful Dungeness Bay waterfront lodging views and each has a private porch with two Adirondack chairs. With over 500 sq. ft. each these fully equipped housekeeping units have everything you need to enjoy a stay at the beach! Each Cottage lodging features a comfortable sitting area, a completely equipped kitchen including microwave, a small refrigerator, stove and all pots, pans, dishes and utensils. Coffee and tea are provided. Each cottage has a luxurious whirlpool tub/shower with skylight, hairdryer, fine microfiber bathrobes, cable TV, VCR and DVD with over 200 classic movies to watch, and CD player. We also offer high speed, wireless internet access for all of our guests to use.
Cozy and quaint and yet modern touches such as in-sink dishwashers and whirlpool tubs.
Come for a day or stay for a week and enjoy the “rest of your life”!
Right outside your door is a gazebo full of board games, cards, books, buckets & shovels for the beach and bar-b-ques – a “detached family room” for all to enjoy!
- Queen bed and a Double bed
- Comfortable sitting areas
- Completely equipped, full kitchens including microwave, 3/4 size refrigerator, and stove
- Coffee and tea are provided
- One person whirlpool tub/shower with skylight
- Fine, microfiber bathrobes
- Cable TV, VCR and DVD (over 200 classic movies in our library to watch for free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Microwave, coffee maker and small refrigerator
- CD Player
- Pets welcome, by permission with fee in some
- Private deck with adirondack chairs
- The Lodge - Queen Rooms
- The Hideaway Cottage
- The Sunset Bay Cottage
- The Honeymoon Cottage
- The BayView - a Queen Room
- The TwinView - a Queen Room
- Lavender Suite
- The Fireplace Suite
- The Eagle's Nest
- The Anderson Road House Overview