Welcome to the Juan de Fuca Cottages, Suites and Lodge on Beautiful Dungeness Bay
A boutique hotel located on the Olympic Peninsula, in sunny Sequim, Washington, the Juan de Fuca Cottages and Hotel Suites sits on a low-bank, waterfront bluff at the edge of Dungeness Bay with our own private beach. Lodging at the Juan de Fuca Cottages and Hotel Suites offer spectacular views of the Dungeness Spit, the New Dungeness Lighthouse, the Strait of Juan de Fuca, Hurricane Ridge, the Olympic Mountains, and Victoria, B.C., just across the water. We share our beach with the National Wildlife Refuge.
Waterfront Cottages on the Olympic Peninsula in Sequim, WA
- all of our original cottages have Queen beds, completely equipped full kitchens, whirlpool tubs/shower with skylights, CD player, cable TV, VCR/DVD and over 200 classic movies to entertain you.
- The hotel suites each enjoy all of the above as well as a fireplace and a two-person whirlpool tub.
- The Honeymoon Cottage has a queen bed, partial kitchen, two-person whirlpool tub, electric river-rock fireplace, CD player, and cable TV with DVD.
Free Wireless Internet access with a view!
Need meeting space? – at the Cottages! The Dungeness Bay Lodge boasts an 800 sq. ft. large, open meeting room with cathedral pine ceilings, a river-rock, wood burning fireplace and a wall of picture windows with views of the Olympic mountains and the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Table seating for up to 64 guests!
Planning a corporate meeting, reunion or retreat? We have 6 cottages and 6 private hotel rooms/suites on site as well as 2 off-site properties 3/4 – 2 miles away for your use.
Total hotel lodging accommodations for up to 64 people!!
Available on site
- Kayak Rentals. Enjoy exploring beautiful Dungeness Bay with its’ abundant wildlife – or paddle out to the Dungeness Lighthouse from our private beach! Rent by the hour or for the day for a truly memorable experience.
- Bicycle Rentals. The Dungeness valley – especially along Marine Drive is a scenic byway in a rural setting, perfect for meandering along on an old-fashioned cruiser. The Olympic Discovery Trail is only a few miles away and winds through farmlands for 50 miles! Local coffee shops and restaurants are also a short pedal away!
- Snowshoe Rentals. Hurricane Ridge in the Olympic National Park, is now open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in the winter, everyday the rest of the year and is an exquisite location for both cross country skiing and snow-shoeing. Located less than an hour from the Cottages with breathtaking views, this is an ideal mid-winter adventure location.
Gift Certificates Available.